I agree, games like Shades of Doom, Audio Quake and Sarah and the
Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry absolutely throw me for a loop! I
get lost so quickly it isn't even funny! I guess I get confused by the
sounds changing direction as my character moves. That throws me off a
lot. I understand it in real life, but in a game, it's confusing.
Maybe making a map would help? Ugh, that's a lot of work. And a lot of
stuff I'd have to buy. Or I'd have to use Braille or something. So
much paper lol. I can't use a Braille display for things like that,
either. I have to be able to see the whole map, otherwise I get lost,
and the map is useless.