Hello all,

        Just found the mailing list, and I have questions about Audio
Quake.  I run Debian Linux, since the screen readers are always under
active developement, can be loaded as part of the Linux Installation
Routines, and best of all, are free!  Free, free, free, free!

        Anyway, I've been trying to get the only installer I can find
for Linux at
http://www.agrip.org.uk/download/releases/arc/AudioQuake-0.3.0.1_linux-x86.run
and none of the links it points to are operative.  Busted, broken,
kaput.  I'm looking for working links for the Audio Quake engine and the
optional audio files so I can edit the script and get it working again.

        Anyone know where I can find these links?  Thank you in advance,

                                Michael

-- Linux User: 177869 Powered by Intel Ideas and suggestions
copyright (c) 2010, by Michael Ferranti