From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Arianna Sepulveda
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 10:33 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Last Minute Comments

I agree, games like Shades of Doom, Audio Quake and Sarah and the Castle of
Witchcraft and Wizardry absolutely throw me for a loop! I get lost so
quickly it isn't even funny! I guess I get confused by the sounds changing
direction as my character moves. That throws me off a lot. I understand it
in real life, but in a game, it's confusing.
Maybe making a map would help? Ugh, that's a lot of work. And a lot of stuff
I'd have to buy. Or I'd have to use Braille or something. So much paper lol.
I can't use a Braille display for things like that, either. I have to be
able to see the whole map, otherwise I get lost, and the map is useless.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5832 (20110130) information _____________

http://www.eset.com

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5833 (20110131) information _____________