Hi Ken,

Actually, Snowball Wars isn't that good. I've had it crash a number of
times on me which is one of the reasons I never put it up for
download. The other thing is it was designed as a two player game so
you have to share your keyboard with someone in the room to play it.
It never impressed me much. I'm not even sure I have the setup for
that one any more.

Cheers!