I can totally understand that. Was just something I noticed and wanted to
point out to you.
It's certainly not a game breaker

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 1:58 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA17 impressions

Hi Liam,

Sorry, but I rewrote the G3D input handling for beta 17, and that is the way
it works now. It does use a key press and gets updated as soon as the key is
released. I'm not really sure how to improve the design, and at this point
I'm not exactly enthused of rewriting the input class again. At least not
any time in the near future.

Cheers!