Hello Jack,

Please, consider this your final warning on the subject. The games you
are asking about are not free games. They are comercial/retail
products sold through various stores. That means that it would be
illegal for anyone to e-mail you a copy of the game, upload it to a
sharing website like Sendspace or Dropbox, etc, because it is software
piracy. Since the owners/moderators of this list do not promote piracy
in any way, shape, or form you are extremely close to being moderated
if not banned outright for continuing to ask people to openly pirate
these games. The very next time I or Raul see a post of this sort from
you consider your subscription history. We will not sit by and let
people badger the list with requests to share/pirate comercial
software.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
Co-moderator of the Audyssey Mailing List
http://www.audyssey.org