Hi you have to kill her and get past that room then you will come to the lever that unlocks that room. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hayden Presley" <hdpres...@hotmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 17

Hi,
Ok...I've just tried mOTA and there are two things I've noticed that are
strange.

SP
I find a rope paralleling a staircase partway through the level; at the top of this stair is a locked statue. Also I found the Lamia. There is no way to ocontinue unless I unlock that statue and as far as I can tell the level in
the Lamia's room does not control this statue. Any hints...

Best Regards,
Hayden