To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 3:43 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] tdl games and street fighter

Hi all,
Will you please send me all tdl games via email and street fighter 4
for windows? I'm getting lots of email from you but it's not about tdl
games or street fighter, it's just you guys rambling on about
mysteries of the ancients. So will you please give me all tdl games
and sf 4 within the next email from you?
regards, Jack