It's in the list guidelines.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack F" <mymonkeyboy2...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 7:25 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] tdl games

Hi Jose,
Actually, noone has told me that pirating is not something we talk
about on the list neither has anyone told me what that is. I think
it's because you thaught I was trying to get it without buying it. But
is there a demo? Also any of you please send me all the tdl games.
I've been emailing you about 5 times so please send me those games
because they sound very fun. Audiogames.net said that although space
colony cleaner is now abandonware, Matheus is still hosting the game.
Now I click the download link, and then this page comes up and I press
ctrl+f and type space colony cleaner but it said search string not
found. Anyone have a link? Please send it to me if you have one. But
audiogames.net said nothing about maze game and when I click on the
download link I get 404 not found. So please give me those games
including chicken killer. By the way Damien, when I click on the
download link for your top speed2 utility pack and get http404 not
found. So please fix that as well. Also since top speed3 is out, why
not make a utility pack for ts3.
best regards,
Jack