Hi Tommy,

At the moment Mysteries of the Ancients isn't ready for sale yet. It
is still in development. The version available from the USA Games
website is a test version of the game. It is there for purposes of
testing, finding bugs, gathering information, and over all making sure
everything works properly before the game goes on sale.

And before anyone asks when it will be ready I'm not sure. I'm hoping,
but not promsing, to have it ready sometime around May or June.

Cheers!