I've noticed that as well.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Duff" <duff...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:03 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] A bug in mota

HI.

Think I just found a bug. not sure if this can be replicated or not. I was
walking down some stares and the sound of the stares just kept going and
going. I had been up those stares before so I know they were not that long.
so I tried walking left and right and when I did the game kept playing the
stone stare sound . Shortly after that the game froze and I  had to alt f4
out of the game. running win xp pack 3 pro here on a del laptop with 2 gb of
ram.

Darren Duff.

Drummer for The Overflow worship band!

Band web site http://www.theoverflowband.com