Hi all,
I don't have all the abandoned games. I have all of the xl studeos
games which are on the games page of x-sight-interactive.net. I have
all the games from pb games except the snowball woar and tick tack
toe. Maybe Philip could place all pb games on the blastbay studeos
page including the pack for tarzan junior. I have chainlink, maze
craze, search party and super deakout. I also have the savage gamut.
Is there anyone that has a setup file for scc and maze game that I can
talk to privately? I'm asking this because I think the whole list is
tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. By the way, all
of danZ games are on usagamesinteractive.com under the freeware page.
Thanks
best regards, Jack