9:00 PM ET
Jeopardy

Game Spot

Hosted by Tiffany

11:15 PM ET
Zilch Game
Zilch Room
Hosted by Roger
After Jeopardy, come on in and try your luck with the dice!

Lastly, at Out of Sight:

TV Trivia
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Julie P.
Location: Game Zone
Join our host Julie P. for this fun game! Test your knowledge of television
programs from the past to the present!

Music Challenge

9:00 PM eastern
Hosted by John
Location: Game Zone
Do you like music? Do you think you are pretty good at identifying songs? If
you are, come in to the Game Zone tonight at 9:00 P M Eastern for Music
Challenge, where your host John will play the tunes and you'll guess the title
and artist. It's men against women so come on in and we'll have a great time.

Have a fantastic day!

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart.