hmmm I have all the plugins and libs for everything its not happened to me at all I have the same os.
At 01:22 a.m. 4/02/2011, you wrote:
Hi Tom. I just wanted to let you know about another bug I found in Mota. the game seems to stop un expectedly. it seems to happen in the room with the pressure switch. and it seems to happen when you hit the v key to show the view menu. on my system it stops and then when I re start jaws there is no error message or anything like that. the game is just gone and I need to re start it again. I am running windows xp sp 3. I have found that this doesn't happen every time but it has happened at least twice when I have been playing it. I thought I would let you know. from Mich.