Hi Tommy,

That is because the game is still in development. Only the first level
is complete. I'm just now starting to work on the second level, and
have plans to add a few extra things to the first level. That's what I
meant about the game isn't complete. There is still lots and lots of
work to do before this game is ready to sell.