On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 04:43:57PM -0500, Thomas Ward wrote:
> You just give up before you start.

[My Reply:]

        You got that right.  I have a friend who talks himself out of
everything before he even gives it a shot, but once he gets into
something, he excells at it.  46 years old now, has never kept a job for
more than a year, still lives with his grandmother, never had a place of
his own, or a car, or a driver's license.  I keep wanting to tell him to,
"Grow up already!"

                                Michael

PS: No self-respecting woman wants to go out with someone she can't respect.

--
Linux User:     177869 *#* Powered By: Intel *#* http://rivensight.dyndns.org