Hi Damien,
I'd like to tell you about 2 miner bugs that I encountered in danger
city the last few month I had of beta testing the game. The first one
is not really a bug, but a little problem which confuses me in
gameplay. I'd like it if you change the thug's footstep sounds. With
both footsteps being the same, I get confused about who's walking.
Also, this one's not really a bug, but a learn game sounds menu and a
pause game feature would be grate. A bug I've encountered is that when
I complete act 3, I hear act complete. Points: 1705 your total score
is... then the bomb explodes. Then it says the total score then the
game closes. I'd also like an indicator when jumping mines. It goes
like this. You're walking, and hear your footsteps change, once you
hear it you wood imediatly jump over it. Also I would much rather
prefer less mines in act 3. Also if you would change the mine sounds
because they make so much of a humming wound that it's hard to
distinguish whether there's one on the left or right, even with
headphones. Please fix these in the next beta release.
best regards, Jack