Hi,

Well, that only works for games like the side-scroller where you can
choose. With the 3d fps version, for example, every available modifier
key will need to be used for something. You have the ability to run,
jump, crawl, turn left/right, not to mention any kind of specials like
safety drop, roll, etc. I'm sorry but you guys don't have the faintest
clue what mainstream fps games are like these days. Shades of Doom is
rather simplistic in comparison, and doesn't offer the number of
actions/moves as a real mainstream game. You are going to have to
update your thinking quite a lot once I begin producing fps titles.

Cheers!