On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 04:26:42AM -0500, Thomas Ward wrote:
> Yes, of course. I'm totally blind myself, and developing games to be
> playable by the blind. So why couldn't they?

[My Reply:}
        Hello back Thomas,

        My apologies.  I didn't know.  Just metcha. .<grins>.  Nice to
meetcha.  See the rambling, long-winded previous post for a little more
info on why I didn't know, and my URL below for more info on yours
truly, which is even MORE rambling, and MORE long-winded. .<grins>.

                        Sincerely,
                                Michael Ferranti

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org