Its for programming robots, so wouldn't be near enough for doing games. It mostly does left, right, backwards, forwards, steps and circles. All the things nice little robots need to grow on.

At 05:25 PM 2/4/2011, you wrote:
Hi list
I got this interesting message from another announcement only list I belong
to. Do you guys think that this software can make games?
 Is it worthwhile to contact the developers to  ask if  they can  make a
non-graphical version for the visually impaired?
And what is this robotics  programming referred to?

-----Original Message-----
From: theteacherlist-bou...@freelists.org
[mailto:theteacherlist-bou...@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Pete MacKay
Sent: 04 February 2011 04:44 PM
To: theteacherl...@freelists.org
Subject: [The Teacher List] Enchanting - robotics programming

My pal, Bill Lomax showed me this site that offers software called
Enchanting.  From the site: "Enchanting is an open-source graphical
programming environment for children to program their LEGO Mindstorms NXT
robots (and, in the future, possibly other devices.) Scratch from the MIT
Media Laboratory. Scratch is an excellent tool for empowering children to
program, and familiarity with it will be very valuable for anyone using
Enchanting."
--
        The URL:  http://enchanting.robotclub.ab.ca/tiki-index.php

List