Hi Michael,

Lol! I like your thinking. I have a Compaq notebook I was using as a
soul Linux system until very recently. My desktop computer died, and I
needed access to Visual C++ etc to do my work, and had to setup a
multiboot. I can't wait to replace the desktop so I can get Windblows
off my laptop and restore it back to Linux only. Grin.

Anyway, you will be happy to know that I am working on Linux ports of
my games. However, they won't be ready until I release the Windows
versions, and can spend time on debugging and testing the Linux
versions. Mac support should happen more or less around the same time.
Whenever that may be.

Cheers!