Hi Michael,

Michael wrote:

       What I'd really love to see, and pay $300 to own, would be an
accessible version of Aces of the Deep by Dynamix.

My reply:

Oh, i hear you there. That's a frickin' awesome World War II submarine
game. Probably the best sub game ever written. I've tinkered with it,
but never was any good at it.

Well, it isn't Aces of the Deep, but Lone Wolf by GMA Games is a
decent alternative. It is fully accessible and I can play it for hours
on end. As I said coming from a mainstream background as you are you
will find most accessible games pretty behind the times. However, Lone
Wolf is pretty decent for what it does, and I could see David
Greenwood eventually upgrading that game to match something like Aces
of the Deep if he had a mind to add the extra work.