From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 10:00 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Serious pause bug in MOTA

Hi Karl,

That's not very practical. I suppose in theory it could be done, but
at what cost. You need to understand what you want is pretty time
consuming, and what I want more than anything else in this world is to
have the game completely done and  out of my hair by June. So
obviously I'm not really willing to spend any more time than
absolutely necessary to rewrite anything.

cheers!