well I envy those that can play console games or any mainstream game on sound alone and actually know exactly what they are doing.
Ofcause i am no where that skilled.
Heck some  fo my sighted friends can't play that fast or that well.

Hi Michael,

Michael wrote:

       Oh, yeah.  He's definitely right about that.  For instance, I
can see absolutely no possible way that Tekken 3, a fighter for the
Playstation, could be made anywhere near blind accessible.

My reply:

You might be surprised to find out that there are some totally blind
gamers on here that can ace the Tekken games by sound alone. That's
not you and its not me, but I know of a few who say they have played
and beaten Tekken blind. All the same it is possible to make it
accessible. For one thing the game play would probably have to be
slowed down to make up for vision loss to give blind players more
reaction time. There are probably other ways to add accessibility as
well. I'm not familiar enough with Tekken III personally to give you
an exact list of changes required, but as a programmer I know that
there are usually work arounds to make it happen if a programmer wants
to bad enough.

Cheers!