From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 1:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] River Raders Problems

ok.
You need to be close to the bottem but basically if you here a sound
like meewow or something then run away.
If its in the centre of your screen which is possible since
you  don't   hear anything till it triggers then you are screwed.
You can avoid things if you don't stay down for to long, but I
suggest ifa monster is comming at you you run in the oposite
direction, go down then go under it fast and go the other way.
If there is 2 just pray they stay on the same level as they go and
you may be lucky and miss them if that happens you need to avoid both
of them by going in the direction ofcause its impossible as they seem
to get faster and faster as you go and as they go.
To get them mad you need to be on the same square and then its lunch
time for those people and you die!
I have never beaten the game.