Hi Lori,

ADRIFT allows you to write text adventure games using a GUI interface, rather than writing text files, which you'd do for languages like TADS or Inform. It uses a fill in the blank approach, in that you can choose a room, character, task, etc. then you'd fill in various fields for, as an example, a room's description, where to go, etc. I'm currently trying version 4.00, which is shareware. You can add sounds or music to the games, but so far I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I did, however, find two buttons for adding pictures in one of the sections (why there are two I'm not exactly sure at the moment.) It's not too bad, as far as setting up a basic room or character goes, but there are controls that I can't figure out. If you want to try it, you can download the latest version at www.adrift.org.uk/.

Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.