From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Liam Erven
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 9:42 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'; lwo...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Audyssey] Super Egg Hunt 1.3 Preview

So I've been busily working on Seh 1.3.  I've had a lot of stuff to do as
far as my job is concerned, but I finally have results. Below is a 7 minute
preview of some of the new features of the game. I hope to have the game
released on or about February 12th.
http://q-audio.net/download/19249
Also in unrelated news. Lworks is now on twitter. Feel free to follow
@LWorksGames.  and you can see score board postings by following
@LWorksScores