On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 09:22:57AM -0500, Thomas Ward wrote:
> You might be surprised to find out that there are some totally blind
> gamers on here that can ace the Tekken games by sound alone.

[My Reply:]

        I can imagine it can be done by varying one's attacks high and
low, and just attack, attack, attack.  I used to do that with Taki in
Soul Blade, using just her kicks, and seeing if I could get thru the
entire game without getting hit.  The little girl in Tekken 3 though,
was a very short-ranged fighter with little reach.  She had to be often
within grappling range for many of her maneuvers to work, toe to toe,
almost.  Seung Mina in Soul Blade was also one of those distance
critical fighters.  Going Tazmanian Devil on your opponent can get you
the win, but not the championship.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org