Lol, gotta love the first SF game- it had what, like 4 sets of sound files shared between 12 characters. I'm speaking of SF2- never did play the very first one where you can only play what, two characters? I remember when I played SF2, which was my first ever fighting game- I chose to master Chun-li cause she was the only one who sounded different enough for me to know what's going on rofl.
Well, Blanka was okay too- but I tend to be the beauty over beast kinda guy.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my frustration with the blind gaming comunity.

Hmmm, yohandi, possibly you are being a litle too hasty in so instantly deciding people's opinions are based only on assumptions or second hand knolidge.

Certainly, I've trried many main stream games myself, in fact I played original street fighter and mortal kombat in the arcades when they first came out.

I stil have many friends, and my brother who are gamers, and have both watched them play games and played myself.

So, at least in my case, judgement is actually based on experience, and I imagine for at least some other people on the list it would be the same.

Beware the grue!