Hi Thomas,

Think you hit the nale on the head here. The small number of us will continue
to play advanced games and that'll be that, I guess. Which I suppose is
perfectly fine with me. Means we won't be noticed as much by developers,
although I think I did get the You don't know Jack Jellyvision games
developer's attention the other day via email and Twitter today. I emailed the
general manager of Jellyvision telling him that, mainly, for the most part, the
game can be played with no problems, except the Jack Attack. I also told them
on Twitter and they followed me, after I mentioned it, and I don't think they
follow everyone who follows them. So, I think I at least peaked their interest.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112