On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 02:12:53PM -0500, Yohandy wrote:
> Yeah but here's the thing. how will you know if you can play it when
> you actually aren't even willing to try the game out?

        Hey, sometimes I just don't like being friggin reminded of what
I lost, okay?  Unless the game has been written to take my handicap into
account, why should I take the game developer into account with my
money?  Sometimes fair is fair, and I refuse to go along behind the
sighted community, sweeping up their messes with my broom.  Not unless I
absolutely have to.  It's not my job, cleaning up after other people's
thoughtless actions.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org