I'd love for this to happen actually. I'd do it myself if I could program. people need some exposure to the types of mainstream games out there. I wonder if BGT could handle such a project? Clement, you know anything about programming? perhaps you could write one *grin*. I think if such a game was programmed, a lot of people would buy it.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my frustration with the blind gaming comunity.

I agree... we just aren't a big enough market.

But to settle this debate... let me ask everybody this. Whatever side of the argument you were on. If someone pulled a capcom and made a full-fledged, mainstream quality audio fighting game, with no additional audio except naration in the menus and character selection screens, would you play it? If so, why? If not, why not?