Hi Ken,

He certainly did. However, you know the way people view visual
disability in general. Either we can't do anything, AKA we are
practically helpless, or some of us have developed super powers. Some
people just simply can not believe that someone totally blind can play
and beat a vidio game. If they do they are labeled a super blink.
However, it is like anything else in life. You practice until you are
good at it.

Cheers!