On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 08:33:03AM -0500, Thomas Ward wrote:
> In fact, after I get Mysteries of the Ancients released I've got plans
> to go back, rewrite the game, and do a completely third-person 3d
> version of the game with a lot of similar moves and large skale
> exploration you'd see in a Tomb Raider game.

[My Reply:]
        Hi Thomas,

        I was recently thinking of grabbing one of the MUDD engines for
Linux and porting Final Fantasy 7 to it.  It would be in the grand Zork
style, but would follow the same storyline and you'd essentially have to
accomplish the same actions to progress through the game.  I'd prolly
get sued by Square for it, though. <.laughs.>

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org