if you go to the ydkj official website they still, in fact, sell the old games. And they will run on newer OS's- a friend of mine ran them on win7, so yeah. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 6:34 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] you don't know jack

Hi.
Ok those games were really funny.
HOwever I wander if you can buy those in the stores.
Also I wander if you could buy the entire series.
I'd actually be interested in this.
Its definately something my friends and I can play.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com