Nor do I... IF anyone wants to help with sounds/programming be my guess....
This is just for fun after all.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of ryan chou
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 10:26 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] starfighter patroll

he means he wants the switching weapon sound to be some sort of star wars
blip/power up sound, but as far as I know there are none

On 2/14/11, Darren Duff <duff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the  licence link. What do you mean by star wars switch? I 
> will see what I can do in regards to the fighter sounds.... Maybe 
> piching them up a bit would be good....
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] 
> On Behalf Of shaun everiss
> Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 3:01 AM
> To: gamers@audyssey.org
> Subject: [Audyssey] starfighter patroll
>
> Hi.
> Ok the game sounds real good.
> there are a few things.
> 1.  sounds for the fighters not the boss but the regular fighters are 
> to low the pitch is can you adjust it also the cool explosions when 
> fighters and bosses are hit needs to be a bit lower as does the ion cannon
sound.
> the switch is just the standard switch if that can be changed with a 
> starwars or whatever switch that would rock.
>
> Your licence is out of date.
> The latest licence can be found at
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
> shaun
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the 
> list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> _____________ NOD32 EMON 5871 (20110213) information _____________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
> _____________ NOD32 EMON 5872 (20110214) information _____________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
> _____________ NOD32 EMON 5872 (20110214) information _____________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>

---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
 

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5873 (20110214) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

 
 

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5873 (20110214) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to