I have a mac games page on my softcon mac pages at:
http://www.softcon.com/mac/
You'll find ports of mostly text-based games there, but I think I posted my
chopper port there too,
though I'm not sure about that, I'll go check shortly.
But, that's a good place to strt.
and as it says on the site, if you have suggestions for other things to port,
feel free to drop a line, and I'll see what I can do.