Hi all,

        Just wondering if anyone out there is still playing Soul Blade
on the Playstation.  That, or Tekken 3.  Both are fast, good fighters
for the PS1.  I may still have Dead or Alive in storage somewhere, too.
Just picked up the FAQs online for both games, and while I'm a past
master with Soul Blade, I don't recall the menus.  I'll be writing up my
own FAQ for blind players on the website here soon, as for the menu
breakdowns, mission goals, etc...well, unless it's already been done
somewhere else that you know...  It's Clobbering Time!

                        Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org