You are a guy who has to get various tasks done before your wedding can take place. The reason is because it was originally supposed to be held in the nearby large city, but due to things changing, it needs to be moved to your own small town. Things include ordering the wedding cake, setting up the catering, reserving the reception room, ETC.

Many thanks.

On 2/21/2011 11:43 AM, Shiny protector wrote:
What's the game about?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 2:50 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] news about a new version of my wedding game

Hi all. I've had a few requests to see if I would be willing to
release a non-adult version of my wedding game. Since I've gotten
enough requests for this, I've decided to do that. So I've begun work
on it and should have something out within a few months, time
permitting. The concept of the game puzzles will be very similar, but
will be more of a PG or PG-13 style game. I may even do the same for
the Riding Home companion game as well.

These games are in Adrift 4.0 and are not too difficult to complete I
think.

Many thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos