Hi all. all this talk about adventure games got me thinking. Has any one ever
made a game of Eamin for the windows platform? since I know that a few years
ago Draconis Entertainment was thinking of doing one but I am not sure if that
ever got off the ground? I used to love playing that game on the old apple 2 e
pc and played it for hours and hours and would love to play it again on windows
xp. from Mich.