To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Old 1982 text adventure of The Hobbit for DOS

As I recall it, the Hobbit from 1982 was written by Melbourn.

The zcode adaptation is a completely different game than the original 1982 version, it would seem.

There was a DOS version of the 1982 Melbourn. It's probably available from some abandonware site. I have it somewhere on a burnt CD. I could try and find it.

Tobias