I have the software. That isn't the issue.. the issue is trying to actually download a playlist. When I go to a link with the name in that playlist and copy it, it only gives me the link to the first video in the list and then something to redirect me to the next video once the first one is done.

At 10:29 PM 22/02/2011, you wrote:
I use the software at dvdvideosoft.com
download the one install for all you will find several converters for youtube and videos.
as well as a few other things.
Just don't install the toolbar.
also after you install and before you run the program for the first time, go to the program files folder or find where the coman files folder or folders are. in the dvdvideosoft folder delete the tb folder to make the toolbar go away else it will nag you. the program interface is inaccessable but the indevidual programs are quite accessible. I have only used the youtube download converter for mp3 but you can write and convert everything from mp3, avi and flash to quicktime, ipod and playstation as well as xbox and iphone.
Its worth the download if you want a free pack.
I wouldn't go as far as to put the toolbar on the system but donate when you have a chance I may still do this as its rather good software.