To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:13 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Intro and a question about pinball classic

Hi all, my name is lelia and here is my question.
When answering please know that I've never played pinball, I've heard the sounds of pinball but have neve seen a pinball machine that I can remember. so what I wanna know is how do I play the tables on the pinball classic game and which is the easiest one to start with, I'm assuming its the soccer table.
thanks for any informative tips you can give.

--
Lelia