Hahaha! Know what you mean.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 24 February 2011 09:17
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game abbreviations...

The one that always amuses me is sod for shades of doom, sinse in england
(particularly in the midlands), sod is a mild swearword and something my mum

says if she spills her coffee ;d.

That's personally why I always use shades instead if I want to talk about
the game more briefly.

Mota is also amusing because with the way I have orphius set and the way I
naturally speak it comes out exactly like motor, ---- so if I didn't know
better I might think tom's working on raceway already ;D.

Beware the grue!