As far as I know there's only one noob saibot trailor out... and Scott posted that already. but here it is again as an mp3, along with a trailor about one of my all time favorite stages... the dead pool.

Noob saibot trailor:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Mortal%20Kombat-%20Noob%20Saibot%20Trailer.mp3

Dead pool trailor:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Mortal%20Kombat%20-%20Environment%20Bio%20%2303%20-%20The%20Dead%20Pool.mp3

Having watched both these vids many times... I am officially excited for MK all over again. lol. But for more about what I mean in terms of music in the recent games, look at the noob saibot trailor. Now the music from the dead pool trailor... I did like, all be it some of the same thing with a more orchestral sounding touch to it. But this game's soundtrack is sounding like it'll be okay at least. April 19th can't come soon enough!