From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 1:26 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] martial arts

Hi Nockol,
you wrote.

We are taught at our meetings  that martial arts is wrong in God's eyes.

My question is this. who is teaching you that martial arts is wrong in
God's eyes and where are they getting their information from? In the old
testament the Israelites God's people went to war and won with God's
help and prayer. So this means that God wants his people to have some
means or both physical and spiritual self defense.

Josh