Is it all right if I just have the sound packs?
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 1:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pkb group dead

hmm the zip for the text is below
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/pkb%20archive%20readme.zip

Hmmm what stuff contains.
There is a hastelly scribbled contents in untidy fashon  in the file.
6 wins
 a stones like game, alpha.
archery.
Alpha, 5  rounds with configurable ini file.
blackjack 2.1
game sound packs
which include mods and missions for lonewolf and a mod for startrek final conflict ds9 type.
helisim, uncompleted sim for copter.
then there are files for skype, drive cleaning, cd drives and other utilities I can't remember off the top of my head. then there are games for startrek, pc blaster and another fast arcade also stargate sims.
All in states of either finnished or not.
skeeball, a bgt game which is ok for what it is.
table tennis
an alpha again.
and another weird app created around the time of the soccer world cup in africa.

Most of this is for autoit, and most of this was never finnished.
These are all playable but make use of these as you wish.
there is another gb of stuff pkb wrote, which consisted of audio libs, voice libs and other includes which are no use to players or devs its all for the autoit system anyway. There are a few engine sims which are included in the archive for just something to do but the rest of the stuff either does not work, is quite broke or just is not much to look at.
Ie wasn't put up to play as yet, testing sfx etc.
Some stuff in fact was never finnished or started but never had anything done to it. There are some games with potentual, like a press your luck game but all it had was the output code to run it and nothing else. in fact before I hacked it it didn't even exit, which it does but thats all it does.
Some projects were missing files which I put in.
on that note if anyone is interested I can put up an archive for devs.
This will not have all the gb of stuff pkb did but it will have all the libs help files and includes with some examples, and a few other things. Though most of this was for autoit, the group never got started as such on anything else. There was a train sim but the version I have is quite broke and unworthy for any production, it was really not that interesting in its current state.
In fact i  fully expect peothe archive to get smaller.
Please review the games    and programs and what you find usefull.
If many don't find something good I will make it go away from the archive.
 its 500mb in size right now but it could easily get smaller.
The group I think started 2 years ago, it was for making simple games and programs.
in its day it was good.

It had a car sound lib somewhere that was put up, but who knows.
it was origionally a groupsim address and a dropbox folder and at one stage took 2gb of space dropping to 1.26 gb in size. The group is not fully dead though as most are on the bgt test folder on dropbox. then again most bgt devs are on there, a few pkb members either test or develop.
I know some of our stuff has been superseeded to.