To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ESP Pinball Classic

I have a question along these lines, I at first thought you had to wait for the scanner to scan something and then use your flippers to hit the ball that direction, but now that I've been playing these games a bit, I think I've got it somewhat wrong. Would I be right in thinking that when I hear the ball come next to either my left or right flipper I hit the flipper so it can flip the ball to a certain area on the table?

Hope that makes sense. thanks

--
Lelia