Hi all, For users who want software from BrailleSoft on their iMac, iPod,
iPhone, and iPad, I need help from you as well. If you donate $5.00 or more to
me I will place you on a list to receive future titles from BrailleSoft, big
and small, free of charge! All the donations will only be used to help me
purchase an Apple computer, at least the new Mac Mini running Snow leopard
10.6. Every month I am putting my own money towards this as well, however I can
get software out quicker for iOS with your help as well. BrailleSoft.net has
more details. Thanks.