The project went down because we'd figured out how to use the product,
we'd created the demonstration podcast, and we gave our contact info
for users to get in touch  with us. I still have a copy of my demo
podcast, should anyone want it, just send me an email and I'll
sendspace it to you. Should anyone have any other questions, again,
send me an email.

On 3/4/11, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com> wrote:
> To answer those questions, you'll have to subscribe and ask the questions.
> If you do't like the list, then unsubscribe.
> Sorry I'm not much help.
> Ron
> Ron Kolesar
> kolesar16...@roadrunner.com

Nick Helms
"I will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."